lørdag den 23. januar 2010

You're young, so I bet you're a fast striker...

..., said Steen before I left Denmark. Today I learned the lesson - I think.

Sunshine and fish rising to my cicada fly. 13-14! takes, 9 missed before I finally got it right. Landed another fish and lost a couple more. What a day. First fish on dry in river. Saw the fish, short cast, take, count to three - action. All fish took green foam humpy size 6.






The beautiful fish above is dedicated to the lovely Dorthe K. Joergensen.


Cheers,

J

6 kommentarer:

  1. What a goodlooking fish. I'm honoured! He (the fish) doesn't seem very happy, though. I wonder why...

    Dorthe

    SvarSlet
  2. Great photos - but then it's always nice to see you with such a big smile to go with the big fish! Hope you're having better weather than Chch.
    Lynn

    SvarSlet
  3. Stort tillykke :-) det ser rigtig godt ud :-) håber min fluer virker :-)
    Mvh ulrik

    SvarSlet
  4. Wuhuuu - so nice. The fish really looks like Dorthe :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Super nice fish you got there. And some very nice pictures, but the best is you are looking like a kid in a candyshop.

    Back home we are doing some icefishing in Vellerup Vig. I had got my son with out one day, and he caught he's first seatrout.

    See you my friend

    SvarSlet
  6. Hej Johannes,
    Hvor ser det godt ud - både fisken og omgivelserne! Sådan - stort tillykke. Fisken kunne være spændende at smage, så fin den ser ud!
    Knus fra os alle tre & fra et snehvidt København!
    Signe

    SvarSlet